I was metaphorically hit by a big stick today... I was speaking with a young lady about her belief in Christ and I, out of ignorance and the lack of being prayed up, I passed a judgement that I shouldnt have. The devil was definately working against me in this conversation. Realizing what I had done, I apologized to her and explained to her that I should not have assumed anything because ultimately any choice she makes is between her and Christ. The devil hit me in my weak spot but little does he know that this will only strengthen my relationship with Christ and in turn I will be ready for next time!
I was writing down and studying my bible today and I flipped to Romans Chapter 12. I came across something that really spoke to me in my time of worship and I wanted to share with yall. These are some points that we might forget during our daily lives and being caught up in this world from time to time. This helped me refocus and really concentrate and be on top of my actions.
Romans 12:9-21 (New King James Version)
Behave Like a Christian
9. Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good. 10. Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another; 11. not lagging in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord;
12. rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;
13. distributing to the needs of the saints, given to hospitality.
14. Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. 15. Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep. 16. Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
17. Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. 18. If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men.
19. Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,"[a] says the Lord. 20. Therefore
" If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
If he is thirsty, give him a drink;
For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head."[b]
21. Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good."
Upcoming Events for Nu-U Fitness
8 years ago